Restrictions On Use Of Materials
All content featured on Rain Before Rainbows, including without limitation, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and all related software, is the sole property of Rain Before Rainbows, Darcy Andries, Andries’s publishers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Darcy Andries, her affiliates or licensees. No material from the Darcy Andries site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, with the following exception: You may download one copy of any materials on a single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided that (i) you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (ii) you make no modifications to the materials, and (iii) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, or brands. The use of any Darcy Andries material on any other Web site or computer environment is prohibited.
Rain Before Rainbows collects PII, such as your full name, e-mail address, mailing address or telephone number, only in order to create or enhance our relationship with you. We collect PII from you directly when you voluntarily submit information to us in order to participate in activities at our website. When you give us information for a specific purpose, we will use that information solely for that purpose unless we tell you otherwise and give you an opportunity to “opt out. ”
Rain Before Rainbows provides links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Rain Before Rainbows has no control over such sites and resources and is not responsible for their availability, and does not endorse and shall not be liable to you or any third party for any advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Also, Rain Before Rainbows shall not be liable to you or any third party, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Rain Before Rainbows respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Rain Before Rainbows the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Last Updated: February 8, 2007